Cards Call Center Service Advisor/Fraud Analyst
|Location:||State College, PA|
|Salary Range:||Starting - $15.50 per hour; goes to $15.81 in 6 months|
|Benefits:||We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and great work environment. Along with excellent medical and retirement programs and a generous leave package, our workplace offers tuition reimbursement, and on-site and educational opportunities.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
PSECU, a high-tech, progressive, $3+ billion financial institution is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Cards Service Advisor/Fraud Analyst position in a fast paced call center. The Cards Service Advisor acts as an interceptor for all calls for the department and directs calls to the appropriate business unit within the department or to other areas of the Credit Union. The Fraud Analyst reviews card activity to identify and prevent fraud. When necessary, perform account maintenance, provide timely problem resolution, educate members on PSECU's card products and services, and assist with escalated and more complex transactions and inquiries.
Starting Salary: $15.50 per hour.
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and great work environment. Along with excellent medical and retirement programs and a generous leave package, our workplace offers tuition reimbursement.
Schedule: 37.5 hours per week. Tue-Fri 12:00pm-8:00pm; Saturday 9:00am-5pm
- Handle incoming member contacts (calls, mail, e-mail and fax) concerning all their Card, ATM, Upost@Home and Mobile Deposit needs.
- First point of contact for members reporting lost/stolen and damaged VISA Cards and/or Check Cards.
- Promotes PSECU products and services to the members.
- Helps resolve in depth problems for employees and members. Provides detailed member counseling.
- Responsible for working several plastic card fraud reports. This position requires awareness of current fraud patterns and trends affecting the plastic card industry.
- Candidates for this position must have a genuine interest in working with our members,
- Possess excellent communication skills (both oral and written),
- Good attendance, and flexibility with hours and availability,
- Solid problem-solving skills and decision-making skills,
- A high degree of analytical abiltiy,
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently with a high degree of accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to use intermediate PC-based software such as Microsoft Office,
- Must be proficient with Word and Excel,
- Experience with the card payment industry, ATMs, STAR, Visa and Symitar is preferred,
- Applicants must be bondable and credit worthy.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.