Human Resources Generalist - Harrisburg
|Salary Range:||Starting rate - $ 40,836|
|Benefits:||We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and great work environment. Along with excellent medical and retirement programs and a generous leave package, our workplace offers tuition reimbursement, and on-site educational opportunities child care and on-site corporate fitness facility.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||PSECU, a $4 billion full service financial institution, is seeking a Human Resources Generalist. This position provides administrative support for the Human Resource Department. This includes payroll, employment, benefits, training, development, communication, reporting, event planning, and transactional duties as needed. Experience with Ultimate Software preferred. |
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, vision, dental, prescription, retirement programs and tuition reimbursement.
Serve as first point of contact for employees & external persons seeking routine information or counsel from HRD; e.g. General employment questions, temporary badges, requests to view personnel file, benefit claim questions, employee services etc.
Act as point person for scheduling and inventory of training rooms, supplies, equipment, and miscellaneous resources the department lends out.
Serve as payroll process backup and process payroll independently on routine timetable.
Perform routine HRIS entries and updates, connected to HR functional areas; e.g. maintaining and updating multiple HR information systems and verifying accuracy of information.
Coordinate and process department purchases. Create purchase orders, send them through the process, and track receipt of items ordered. Monitor expenditures.
Responsible for routine communications from HRD to staff, organizational groups and government agencies; e.g. new hires notices, separation notices, EEO filings, training material, portal announcements, monthly refreshers and creates and posts feedback from surveys.
- Bachelor's degree preferred with concentration in Business, Human Resources or Labor Relations program of study or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two years experience with Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, access). Prefer experience with HRMS/HRIS software (e.g. UltiPro) Dream Weaver, Survey Monkey, RoboHelp, Photoshop, Reqlogic.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws affecting employee benefits, employment and payroll.
- Knowledge of payroll processing, and employee benefits programs.
- Communicate and interact effectively with all levels of the organization and external contacts through both verbal and writing skills.
- Must be bondable and credit worthy.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.