Consumer Loan Officer (Analyst) - Eve/Sat – State College
|Location:||State College, PA|
|Salary Range:||Starting Salary: $15.50 per hour|
|Benefits:||We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits and great work environment. Along with excellent medical and retirement programs and a generous leave package, our workplace offers tuition reimbursement and free parking. |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
PSECU, a high-tech, progressive, $3+ billion financial institution is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a Full Time - Loan Officer (Analyst) position in a fast paced call center. Starting Salary: $15.50 per hour.Rotating Schedule: 37.5 hours per week. Week 1: Mon-Fri 1-9; Week 2: Tues-Fri 1-9, and Sat 9-5
- interpreting credit reports
- calculating debt ratios
- determining collateral values
- interacting with members and auto dealers
- communicating using effective oral and written skills
- adapting to a changing environment
- Must be able to interpret caller needs by listening; must be able to respond using effective oral and written communication skills.
- Must be familiar with loan processing procedures (Interpreting credit reports, calculating debt ratios, loan application transactions, and determining collateral values).
- Must be familiar with the practices of auto dealers (including the Indirect lending process) and authorized guides for determining vehicle values.
- Must be credit worthy and bondable.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.